- 1 box of Lillabee Anytime Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (canned or from scratch)
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice blend (cinnamon, nutmeg, clove & ginger)
- 3/4 cup of milk (rice, almond, etc.)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tb butter substitute (non-hydrogenated margarine such as earth balance)
- 2 tsp gluten free vanilla
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
Follow directions on the back of the Lillabee Anytime Muffin Mix box. Omit 2 large eggs. Instead of the eggs, substitute 1/2 c. pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice blend. Stir in ground flax seeds last.
Follow baking directions on box. Keep in mind that all ovens are slightly different. To ensure the perfect outcome, test with a toothpick at 25 min, then again every 5 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center of muffin comes out clean. Makes 12 delicious muffins.