- 1 box lillabee muffin mix
- 2 tsp GF vanilla
- 1/4 + 2 T margarine
- 3/4 cup rice milk
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 medium bananas (mashed) approx 3/4 cup mashed bananas
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice/pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup cranberries or chopped walnuts (optional)
Follow instructions on the back of the box for the Lillabee Anytime Muffin Mix. Mix the spices with the flour mixture and set aside. Add the mashed bananas instead of the eggs after mixing the margarine and sugar together. Mix in flaxseed meal and any other optional ingredients at the end. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 min.
For Vegan Banana Flax Tea Bread, pour batter into a well greased bread pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40-50 minutes.